The Anna is Lelit's entry-level espresso machine, model PL41LEM. It's the simplest machine to start your at-home barista journey. This sexy Italian made espresso machine is high quality, easy to use, and easy to clean. Ideal for small families and those that have their coffee dark.
- Cup warmer
- Stainless steel water tray cover
- Lever switches
- Multidirectional steam wand
- Backlit coffee pressure gauge
The steam wand pressure has had a noticeable improvement over the steam strength of older models; allowing you to make fantastic silky, creamy cafe-quality milk for flat whites, lattes, and cappuccinos.
The three-way solenoid value allows for the coffee puck to dry, for the group head to be removed straight after brewing and for it to be backflushed. This allows your easy maintenance; easy to use, easy to clean.
This is a great value Italian made machine perfect for you to start creating cafe-quality beverages at home.
- Made: Italy
- Brand: Lelit
- Model: PL41LEM
- Ideal tamper size: 57 mm
- Materials: Stainless steel body
- Boiler: 250ml brass
- Ball jointed steam wand
- 9BAR OPV
- Improved steam pressure over older models
- Tank capacity: 3.5 litres
- Power: 1050W
- Filter basket: 57.9mm
- Size: 23cm wide x 27cm deep x 34cm high
- Weight 8 kg
- ESE filter, single filter basket, double filter basket, blind filter
- 1 Portafilter
- Plastic coffee scoop
- Plastic tamper